Friday, November 2, 2007

#7 Technology...

Well, I'm sure anyone reading my blog (could anyone be that desperate for something to read) will guess that I'm a bit of dinosaur when it comes to technology. I'm still coming to terms with the VCR. And I might be the last person running their computer with Windows '98. In the TV world of plasmas and LCDs, I sit watching a ten year old 12" portable (it does have a remote control though!)

The only "gadget" I own which is evenly vaguely high-tech is my MP3 player. And I had to get a teenager to write me some basic instructions on how to drive it. The Sony walkman has been retired to the bottom drawer. I'm keeping it though - just in case I want to play some cassettes.

1 comment:

Yarra Plenty Library Regional Library said...

Keep up the good work.
(I have to get the instructions out every time I want to record something on the VCR..just catch remember what I have to do)

Lynette