Monday, November 26, 2007

#23 THE END!

Seems like everyone is sighing with relief when they get to this final post. I remember the Learning 2.0 Contract we all agreed to at the beginning: I achieved my goal - to finish; ran into some obstacles along the way (I mean challenges!); and as for the timeline......

I did struggle with a lot of the exercises - perhaps with more time I could have understood the technologies a little better. But at least I'm a lot more informed about Web 2.0 than I was in the beginning. I was excited the other day when I heard mention of Flickr on the TV and I knew what they were talking about.

I am concerned about all the accounts that I've created along the way - my email address is attached to websites all over the place. I don't think a blogging life is for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.